The CAFM Explorer Work Planner is an easy to use application with Microsoft outlook style calendars. The calendars can be updated by manual or automated entries, Users can use a utility for Public Holidays, Annual Leave and Sickness, and has real-time updates of Room Booking meetings and Help Desk requests.
The Work Planner sports an easy to understand display of your employee schedules in an easy to use Work Planner calendar, where activities can be moved by simple click and drag to Trades People who are available. The Work Planner can also improve service to your clients or staff by reducing duplicate workloads, minimizing time spent scheduling tasks and overall costs, maximising their utilization and much more….
Key features include:
- Ability to record public holidays, annual leave, sickness and other activities for a Trade Person
- Utility to allow upload of calendar entries, for example, public holidays for all or selected Trades People
- Includes a Calendar interface to allow activities to be displayed for each Trade Person and to allow additional activity to be made directly into the calendar
- Includes a Work Planner interface to allow activities to be displayed for Trade People and to allow additional activity entries to be made direct into the Work Planner
- Functionality to enable a Trade’s Work Planner or an individual Trade Persons calendar to be viewed direct from the Help Desk application
- Fix or floating Work Order tasks can be easily scheduled when raising Work Orders. This enables work to be carried out at specified time and allocated to an available Trades Person within the schedule dates/times
- Scheduled Date/Time can be inputted when raising Help Desk Work Orders and allocated to available Trades People when viewing the Work Planner tool
- On screen alerts when scheduling work for Trades People in different locations, clashing calendar activities, work scheduled outside the agreed Service Level or exceeding the maximum working hours
- A wide range of performance reports including timesheets reports are available in the Report Explorer app